Dr. Priya Ramani,
Priya Ramani MD has been practicing Rheumatology for 20 years. She is Board-Certified in both Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. She is well known in the community for her exceptional skill, compassionate patient care, integrative approach to medicine and ability to diagnose complex conditions.
Adhering to the highest standards of medical care, Dr. Ramani and her practice have become synonymous with excellence. She is a leading specialist in managing complex autoimmune disorders, enhancing patient care by relying on cutting-edge technology and medical research. Her holistic approach, leadership in clinical research, and knowledge of the latest scientific breakthroughs, allow her to offer patients superior care for rheumatoid arthritis, musculoskeletal diseases, and more. Known as a leader in the field of rheumatology, Dr. Ramani is frequently asked to share her knowledge with other physicians. She has conducted dozens of presentations and other teaching activities. She has published several research studies in professional journals.
- Medical School: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India, 1989 - 1993.
- Internship: Jipmer Hospital, Pondicherry, India, 1993 - 1994.
- Residency: St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York City, NY 1997 - 2000
- Training: Internal Medicine at Columbia University
- Fellowship, Rheumatology: Oklahoma University of Health Science Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 2000-2002
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, 2000
- Board Certified in Rheumatology, 2003 & 2020
- Mease Dunedin
- Mease Countryside Hospitals
Priya Ramani is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American College of Rheumatology
- American Medicine Association
Back to top